I am so happy you are here & interested in becoming a family rep for Kaitlin Evans Photo. I am so excited to be running this program for the first time & I am looking for 2-5 families to become reps for me! My goal for this program is advertising both online & in person, while providing my reps some amazing images that will last a lifetime. One of the most important things I want to do with my company is to capture all the little moments that will last forever in the images I create for you.
Being a rep you will receive one FREE* full session with KEP & you will have some opportunities to model for me for Holiday minis, from those you will receive free photos. You will also earn credit with each referral you send who books with KEP & you will also be given a referral code for anyone to use on a full session!
To be considered:
- Share the "KEP Family Rep" post on Instagram to your story
- Have excitement and want to share Kaitlin Evans Photo with your friends, family, colleagues, and other families in your community, online ( social media) and in-person!
- ***Share at least once every other week via social media with photos provided from the full session or minis that you model in - will discuss more in detail once selected
- Have at least one child under the age of 18 OR expecting a little one soon!
- Be an active user of social media with Instagram AND Facebook with Tiktok being a MAJOR bonus. You will also need to follow KEP on all social media platforms (IG, FB & TT).
- Your family must be comfortable in front of the camera.
- Be open to clothing suggestions and stylized wardrobe assistance.
- Agree to use Kaitlin Evans Photo as your sole family photographer for at least 6 months, especially while being a Representation of KEP.
- Sign a contract & model release for Kaitlin Evans Photo to use your images for website, marketing, and social media purposes.
- Be available for your first portrait session within 6 weeks of being selected, weekdays may be the only option with taking into consideration work and school schedules.
- Be willing to cover travel fees* for your first KEP session.